
Look how good she is being! I don't know if she was so still because she was scared or if she just didn't care.

Is this not the MOST gorgeous little girl you have ever seen i your life? I think so. And that pumpkin came out pretty good too.

This goat was actually eatting her fingers.

You can't catch me.....

King...I mean Queen of the Hill!!!

Yay! I'm a llama again!! Wait....

What am I supposed to do with this thing?



This is the cutest little red riding hood I have ever seen. Again, I'm biased but still, she's pretty darn cute.


3 comments:
Oh, how cute! I have to put up pix of my devil and the little skunk, i'm just being lazy. I guess you dealt with the hay better this year, no e.r. visits, thank goodness. and yes, I have to agree, that is the cutest little red riding hood ever! (sorry mom, I know you were little red last year, but she is cuter, I'm sure you agree!)
Yes, I stayed away from the hay. We were even at the same place since it's just right down the road. I have a quick question. Is it retarded that my husband didn't get the llama reference?
Ok as far as the llama thing I have never seen how the Emporer got his groove back. And yes bias or not she is the cutest little red riding hood I have ever seen. And I am also glad that the momma stayed away from the hay this year to. That was not a good way to find out you were allergic to hay. That and I wasn't there to hold your hand this time. I love you baby and I love the Sam Sam to give her a kiss for me. TTYL
Signed The Daddy
Post a Comment