Monday, November 19, 2007

YAY!!!

She is such a big girl. She went poopey on the potty all by herself. I put it out because she was running aroun diaper-less (rash) and I looked over and there it was. Now obviously I don't expect her to ddo it consistently, but I am so happy she really does get the idea. Also, she has been pulling out all the big girl words lately. She is now using these words (and two-word sentences) correctly and often: please, one more, more please, more, thank you, no (uch), bye bye, ball, up, gone, all done, bee (binky), and many more I can't think of. ---I just watched my kid make a mental note as I put the cool whip away and I think it was to snatch the blue bowl ASAP.--- Anyway, I can't get over how big she is getting....so sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey baby,

I can't wait to come home to take part in all the big girlness. She is going to be so big when I get home. It really sucks that I am missing all the cuteness. Just make sure to take pictures of her for me. I love you guys so much and it won't be long now until I am home for a little while. I love you guys hugs an kisses.

Signed the Daddy

HuianaSukari said...

Wow! Biggest girl! I'm so proud of you! And dont be too sad, mama! You're doing great! Not too much longer now. I don't know how you do it, BTW! Kris has been out of town working for a week now, and I'm already going crazy. He might be back for the holidays, so its not even close to the same, but I kinda get a taste of how hard it is for you, so I know how much you rock. Lucas lost one of his 2 front teeth, I have to post pictures, and Kris wasn't here, so I can imagine how hard it is with a little one whos doing all the really cool stuff. Aidan hasn't been doing much on the big boy stuff yet, so he isn't missing too much, just new words that no one but I can understand anyway, but he's getting close to the potty and were getting close to weaning, so he might miss some of it. ANyway, keep on keeping on, doing good stuff. ttys.