
Hello....? Um...is anyone there?

YAY! YAY! YAY! So, she isn't officially started yet but look what she did! I got it last weekend and put it up so she could get used to it. Well she was all about pot pot this and pot pot that and was sitting on it.So,I took the diap off just to see and she peed! I know it was an accident (probably) but I was still excited. We did a little pot pot dance and all. So happy. (Of course, I wasn't at all happy today when she took off her diaper, squatted in the middle of my living room and peed....)

Notice the head gear. More on this later.

Ok, so the hat. I bought this stupid thing for her for pictures on her first birthday. Would she wear it? OF COURSE NOT! Now, 7 months later, after having sat at the bottom of the toy box and been squished for months, it's her favorite apparel item. As you can see, two seperate days (and there has been more) that she wears the stupid blasted thing. I couldn't get her to keep it on her head for 30 seconds and now if I take it off for 30 seconds I am screamed at. Whatever. Stupid hat.


3 comments:
YIPPEE SAMMI!!!!
I am so proud of you for going potty like a big kid! You have no idea how happy you will make your mommy when you learn the whole she-bang,no more peepee or poopies to clean!!! Way to Go Big Girl!
Ps, You look more and more like your mommy!
Love, Grammy Robin
yay! peepee dance! I cant wait! Hey, statistically, you'll have it easier getting it done before David gets home, girls of single moms potty train faster than children in any other situation, or so they say. And yes, you're not really a single mom, heck, you aren't even alone at home, but ya know. Plus, try changing big girl dirties with morning sickness later.
Sam, I gotta show aid what a big girl you are! all he wants to do is flush for me, and watch daddy go. and take off his diapers all the time... Its a step, right?
You got big girl cloth trainers on her yet, mom? I have to say, it does make the learning faster, if you dont have too many carpets.
Lucas used to get a bowl from the kitchen, hid around the corner and peed in it, leaving it hidden there where it almost always would get knocked over or stepped in. Fun.
oh yeah, and beware a bit of the potty chair thing, IMHO get rid of it as son as she's got the idea and is big enough to use the toilet. Lucas was terrified of the switch to the big potty, I think he thought it was stealing part of him, lol.
Post a Comment