Saturday, September 29, 2007
Another Mama Note
Why do they call them the terrible 2's? Let's call a fish a fish when we see it. Not a carp, not a trout, a freakin fish. And this is some bullhockey because it's not terrible 2's; it's terrible 1 1/2 to 18's. I have a feeling it's not going to get better. The screaming, the yelling, the hitting, the name calling (oh yes, name calling), the tantrums over not getting what she wants, not going to sleep, not eating, and being a general butthead. Man, I want a new kid. One that's not broken. They say when your car whines you take it to the shopand they fix it. Is there ANYWHERE you can take a whiny kid to get them fixed? If you know of a place, let me in on the secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hehehe! Wait until 4. About 3.5 to 4.5 is a great time. All full of happy and smiles and "Yes mama, let me do it for you, I love you!"
Our 2's are already starting, I've started referring to this time as the "Baby 180's,"
You know, from blissfully happy grinning angel to head spinning exorcist screaming mimi and back again, 4 times in 10 minutes? All because the left shoe wont stay fastened, or the stuffed giraffe tipped over?
Post a Comment