Monday, December 04, 2006

Real School?!?

I am very nervous. I start my first day of real school next week. I went today to go meet everyone and it didn't go so good. This one girl was talking smack in her exersaucer so i opened a can of whoop butt on her and by my third smack the teacher intervened and told me I couldn't hit. So much for a good first impression. (Is it me or is my kid picking a lot of fights lately?) I hope the other kids like me and I get along ok with the teacher. She seems nice enough I guess but she just isn't my mommy. Well, I'll let everyone know how it went. Wish me luck!!

p.s.-I think my mommy may need some encouragement, she is terrified even though she knows I am going to the best place in the whole wide world.

1 comment:

HuianaSukari said...

Oh my goodness! Getting so big! I can understand the mama freak out though, Lucas was so much oldr when he went and I still was terrified. And don't worry, she's gonna outgrow this hitting thing, just stop smacking around david,lol. JK! She just refuses to take any poo from anyone, like her mama. Soon, she'll get it, "No Hands!" Oh gosh, now I'm nervous about her going... Good luck, you 3.