OK, so school started and by the third day I'm sick and down for the count. Stupid sinus infection is messing up my playtime schedule and everything. First I wasn't sleeping good, then ear pulling and general fussy baby stuff, then I quit eating and the parents FINALLY took me to my doctor. This sinus business hurts! Maybe they can just take them out....I'll have to check into that.
So about school. IT ROCKS! Man, that stinkin mommy makes such a big deal about it in front of the other kids and it's sooo not cool. I even pushed her away one day and told her to go and she still stayed and kissed on me and whined about leaving. Besides the embarrassing parent stuff it is pretty cool though. I get to play with the other kids and steal their cheerios. Oh, and one day I got to go out with the bigger kids and play in the big room with mats and stuff. That was cool. It was funny too because when mommy came to pick me up she was looking at all the babies and saying hi and almost walked right past me! I was blending in good and I guess she didn't expect me to be there, boy did she look surprised. But it was fun, I can't wait till I feel better and can get a good days worth of playing in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aww, I'm so happy youre having fun at school Sami! Sorry about those choppers. Have lots of nice warm baths, and get those little sinuses feeling better, maybe you can nap in the bathroom while mommy or daddy takes a shower with one of those shower soothers things. It always helps Aidan, he gets little head colds all the time, but I think his are from trying to breathe his milk. I tell him all the time, "I know it's yummy, but you can't breathe it!"
I love you, Sugar, and cant wait to see you again!
Auntie Kim
Post a Comment