Static electricity can ruin a good hair day.
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Request Fulfilled!
More Pictures!! Well, this will once again be many thrown at you at once. A bunch of different things, too. Some holiday (so far), some random, some funny...I think you get the idea.
See, I learned how to fly. Well, really I learned how to climb on things and get stuck. It sounds better if I say I am flying though.
That Daddy guy is so funny.
We take our reading very seriously around here. Well, everyone but Mommy who's taking pictures during book time.
This was my very first bath in the big tub. They put the big guy in because they though I would be scared. Silly parents, it wasn't a big deal, I actually prefer the big tub.
Sup, G?
Thanksgiving and all I got was some plain mashey potatoes.
Oh, this was a rough day. I played so hard I zonked out on the floor.
Well, see I can't decide about the holiday thing so I tried both. Christmas has shiny round things you can chew on but Hanukkah has fire!
Sometimes your food just doesn't cooperate with you and you need a good scream.
So this is what Hanukkah is about, huh? Presents are cool, so long as they come with all this groovy paper.
A little rip here, a tear there, almost got it...
Why didn't someone tell me it's just easier to climb up here and rip it up?
This is a pretty cool toy. Hey, maybe I'll learn to walk better from using this...hmm

Static electricity can ruin a good hair day.
Static electricity can ruin a good hair day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh Gosh! She's so darn cute! Merry Crismukkah !
Post a Comment