
Monday, November 27, 2006
I got beat up!
I decided to pick a fight with the dog. I was winning, smacking and screaming my war cry, and the dog decided to bow out. Well, then it became a fight with the computer desk. The computer desk won. I have a black eye. I have pictures, but you can't see the black eye just yet, only the ouchie that led to my black eye. It hurt. It's still swollen. I have decided to not fight with the computer desk anymore.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remember the first time Lucas fought an inanimate object. His bed one, and he got both a black eye and his little boy stuffs all ouchie. Nothing like, "Kiss it better, mommy!" and you just cant, lol. I'm sorry, I remeber how crummy it feels when they get the first one, but somehow, they all do. I thought it may just be boys, but, nope, girls too, I guess.
Post a Comment