I have always said Samantha was a little clone of me, a mini-me if you will. Lately I have been looking at pictures of her and I see David staring back. Her grandma said to look between her nose and mouth and that it is all David. I did that and I really started looking at other Sam parts. Wow, I guess I was hpoing she looked more like me....but she looks a lot like David too. Jade looked like David early on and has thankfully started to look more like Mia. Maybe it's the facial expressions, I don't know, but I hope Sam doesn't grow up looking as much like David as Jade did. Not that looking like him is horrible, but for a girl looking like Daddy can't be good. Oh, lord, she's attacking me. I'll talk more later.
Danielle
P.S. Other than the sucky thing any good ideas on runny noses and congestion? We went the medicine route the Dr gave us and felt like we were jsut constantly medicating her. We have and have done the nose sprays and all.....need new data.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You just don't want her to have those eyebrows, lol! she has her mamas eyes, at least it looks like it in the pictures, and her chin, and her cheekbones, and i'm sure she'll look more like you as she gets even more active and more of her baby fat melt off.
Also:
do you have a warm mist humidifier? if you do, use the vicks vapo steam liquid, its great. but i'm sure you know to keep it out of girlies reach and stuff,) plus, keep those other humidifiers running full blast if you can. We also love the vapor plug things, (the only difference between the adult version and the kids is an extremely bright night light and 3 bucks!)
ps: what size is sam wearing? or rather, around x-mas, what do you think?
For all buying clothes....although she has tons, she will be (and erally already is) 12 months. Long sleeves are good around here, and if clothes are not your thing BOARD BOOKS make the best gift.
Post a Comment