Thursday, November 09, 2006

More Pictures!?!

Well, it's been awhile since my pictures have been put up and since I grow so stinkin fast they really should be put up more often. So, here are a bunch. I know I need to have less pictures and better intervals. Well, this is what you get people! This should include Halloween and various other daily activities. Now, my mommy puts up the pictures and she thinks I am so cute and all and she can't decide which ones to put up and which ones not to. So, keep in mind however many hundreds get put up today she had to whittle it down from 132 new pictures, no easy feat I tell you. Anyway, enjoy my gorgeous face!!

This is what the parents call my "scrunchy" face, I guess because it gets all scrunched up. It's cute, I know.

GO CARDS!!!!

Who you callin' a baby??
(Notice the angry yelling face and the 'finger' that is raised....)

I was a bunny for Halloween. Cute and cuddly. Until midnight, and I became EVIL BUNNY!!!

Um, can I have some more please?

Foie Gras? No thanks, I prefer Rubber Ducky.

That's ma'am to you!


Hitchin a ride.


Uh oh, was it supposed to go in the mouth?


I don't DO naps!


Fasle Arrest! False Arrest!
Somebody call a real cop.


I don't get it....what's so funny?


Oh, yeah, that is pretty funny!


Ohhhh, that's it? Ok, more next time...

2 comments:

HuianaSukari said...

Oh my goodness, she's getting so big! And so much pretty hair! She had that crazy little flip in the front last time I saw her, but not much else! Oh, and that scrunchy face is absolutely wonderful! Such a sweet smile!

Anonymous said...

HI Sam- You are getting to be such a big girl! I can't believe how you have grown! We would love to see you and your Mommy and Daddy sometime soon! Hope you have a happy Turkey Day! Eat some for me!
Love, Your Play Grammy, Robin