
EVERYONE should spend some quality time with a good book.

If I hold them up, will you wipe?

Hey, guess what I found here? My thumb has been a regular in my mouth ever since.

Ummmm, a little help here.
Get me OUT OF HERE!!!!!

While I highly recommend peas, I would like to warn everyone of the bath that follows.

I think this one says it all.


4 comments:
I know I'm supposed to be on bedrest, but, you know, what's the worst that could happen? I go into labor? please? She's just so cute. I probably wont ever have another one, So I'm so jealous you got the girl. You wont ever oppose me buying her frilly girly desses and stuff, right?
uhhh, I am still up in the air about the frilly girly stuff. she has some, and has worn them once or twice, but if they are cute we could work something out.
well, you know, just when i see something just too cute to pass up. the sweetest little cute things are all over the store, and i wouldn't want more than a photo or 2 of her in the girly silliness. I see stuff when we're out getting baby things and go, "aww, sami would looks so sweet in that!" and Kris always goes, "you wanna get it for her?" and I have to say no... I have to get your adress again though, cause i did get her a little thing to send to you.
Danielle & David, OUR baby is beautifull!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am overcome with a desire to hold Samantha and have her fall to sleep in my arms so I could cradle and kiss her precious head. Oh! and Brian, self proclaimed Grandfather and estranged husband of mine, has informed me that he is ready and willing to hop on a plane to enjoy a visit with my family. We will all be together again and it will be good. Looking forward to the new pics Dan...with love, Grandma.
Post a Comment