Monday, August 21, 2006

You Can't Keep A Good Baby Down!!

But man you can sure try. So, last night I was in the hospital for soooo long and I was screaming and crying because no one wanted to let me eat. My belly was rumbly and the doctors and nurses were being mean. At least they let me go home today. I got to sleep in my own bed this morning and felt a little better. But, I got a weigh in there and I am a whopping 15lbs 3oz!!! I gained a whole pound in one month. They call me chunky monkey....not so nice but more and more true everyday. Well, I feel a little better but will be MUCH better when my medicine starts to work in a few days. Man, being a baby can really suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, poor baby... igot a phone card, so i'm gonna call and see how you aare doing... i'm just scared of calling whle a sick baby is napping.

Danielle said...

I wish she would nap.....