Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update!

Well, my mommy has been so busy being a great mommy and my daddy has been so busy being a great daddy that no one has put more pictures on my site! So, while I play with daddy and he munches on my neck my mommy is going to take over and put up some pictures of me.
And by the way, I got my second round of shots...ouch :-( ....and they said I weigh 14 pounds!! I am gaining a little around the middle, but that just means I fill out my adorable outfits even better.




Here I am at Grandma Robin's house. I was showing off my great head skills. I am working on the crawling thing, I just kinda scoot for now.





See, now, if mom would just put down the camera and help me figure out this crawling thing....




This was a particularly good nap. I found my new favorite sleeping pose. Daddy calls this my "Kiss My You-Know-What" pose.




Daddy says I am a towel-head.
All I know is I have ducks on my head.
Ducks are all the rage, you know.







AHHH! Where are my arms? And my leg!?!







Look at me! I am an official card shark.
Poker night here I come!






Yeah, Yeah, I know.
TV rots your brain.
But I like being a couch potato with my daddy.





Baby Buddah

No comments: