Wow, don't ever go to see your doctor if you can help it. Man they were brutal! First they get me all naked to my diaper in a chilly room just to poke and prod me and look in my ears and stuff. Then they put this needle in my arm and took out all my blood! Well, not all but it was a lot. That wasn't nearly as bad as those really long needles they stuck in my leg! After the first one I realized what that nurse was up to and couldn't hold back anymore. Yes, I screamed and cried. Hey, I'm a baby, what do you want from me? Oh, and if you can avoid a flu shot I suggest you do that. Darn thing still hurts, bruised my leg it did. And if that wasn't bad enough they stuck needles in my ears. My mommy said I have pretty ears now but all I know is there is something sticking in to my neck and she puts cold stuff on them all the time. Something about keeping my earring clean...I don't know what that is or why it has to be clean.
Anyway, I think my doctor is full of poo because she said I am 27.5 inches long and 17 pounds 6 ounces. That sound like an awful lot and I still feel like a little person. But, I am a little person with a motor. I can cruise around anywhere there isn't a darn gate stopping me. As a matter of fact, I think I will go and finish my investigation of this thing mommy and daddy call a glass door. You wouldn't believe it!! It's cold when you touch it and you can see all the way through to outside. It's so cool! I spend lots of time over there looking outside and playing with the blinds and curtain. Well, I'm off to the window.
Samantha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
AWWWWWW!
Post a Comment