I am the cutest darn baby this side of the Mississippi.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Look at Me at the Fair!
Mommy took me to the Creve Coeur Days fair. I went on the Merry-Go-Round and freaked out and went on a roller coaster and screamed the whole time. I wouldn't keep my hat on and was a butt the whole time. I had fun, I don't know about mommy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Damn she is getting big got a little break. So I thought I would drop you a little note on here. I love you Sambo kisses baby girl.
I am married to the Army (Oh, wait, no...I am married to David who is in the Army. Same thing....) I have two wonderful kids Sami and Logan. Three animals that I am not sure how I accumulated-anyone want a cat?
2 comments:
Damn she is getting big got a little break. So I thought I would drop you a little note on here. I love you Sambo kisses baby girl.
I love you to mommy.
Post a Comment