Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's hard being a baby

It is, really. I get cranky and need a nap and no one wants to help me out, just say I have to wait till this thing called 'nap time'. Shouldn't nap time be when I am napping, not when you say so mama? Oh, and I eat when she says and I get my butt cleaned up when she's ready. I have to wait on people all day long and can't go about my playing until someone else has decided to take care of me. Now I'm whiny because I want to sit on a lap and sleep and no one will let me. Sure... I get up on that lap and it's all comfy and I doze a little. Next thing I know I'm on the floor with the stinky dog and I just want to cry. Sorry, I needed to tell someone about my poopy morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didnt no sam could talk. from lindsey