Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Note from the Ma Ma

Oh my goodness. She won't slow down! And while I am talking about her walking I also mean her getting SO big. She walks everywhere and doesn't really want to be carried unless she's crabby. She climbs on EVERYTHING and falls back off of everything. Thank goodness she thinks it's funny or there would be a lot of crying going on. She's "talking" and will definitely tell you how she feels about something. If you can't understand the words you can understand the tone, volume, and hilarious body language that goes with it all. I actually think she was telling me off earlier. Ahhh, I can't wait for her to hit her teens...already telling me where to put it.
Sam got a kitchen, among other things, for her birthday. You can't get her away from it. She is constantly putting things in the ovens and taking them out and putting them in. Oh, and apparently sinks don't belong in counters but on the floor. If she even sees you put it back she rushes over to throw it back on the floor.
One of her favorite past-times is to stick her head down in her toy box and fling stuff out over her shoulder until it is empty. Then, she throws half of the toys on the floor back in the box and the other half she flings around the living room. It's really cute because when David picks her up for a bath her often doesn't look at what she has or what she is doing so she winds up in the bathtub with some odd toys. At least they are all OK to get wet...the leapfrog hasn't made it to the tub yet but I would hope he'd notice something that big!
She has outgrown most of her clothes too. It seems that I am constantly buying this girl clothes. Now that we are boxing up David's stuff to go into storage I was weeding through and boxing her old stuff up and couldn't believe she only has two pair of jeans that fit her and sweatpants. Hopefully it doesn't get really warm again before I get some cash for more pants or shorts or something! Darn weed type kid.
So, I am going to put some pictures up from her birthday but if there is anything I have forgotten or anything somebody wants to hear about just let me know. I can always add more, but now I need sleep :-)

No comments: