I am the cutest darn baby this side of the Mississippi.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
I am 1 year old. I am a big girl. Pictures to come!!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday Big Girl! It is hard to beleive how quickly you've grown. I can't wait to see you and give you smooches! Have a great day, your only one once! Love, Gram Robin and Pop Pop Bob
I am married to the Army (Oh, wait, no...I am married to David who is in the Army. Same thing....) I have two wonderful kids Sami and Logan. Three animals that I am not sure how I accumulated-anyone want a cat?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Big Girl! It is hard to beleive how quickly you've grown. I can't wait to see you and give you smooches! Have a great day, your only one once! Love, Gram Robin and Pop Pop Bob
happy birthday! one year already! oh my goodness. aid is about 6 months now, and all these babies getting so big is making my head spin!
Post a Comment