Friday, January 12, 2007

RSV is Kicking my Diap

Stinkin kids at the stinkin school got me stinkin sick. Ok, so it wasn't so bad at first. The nebulizer is pretty cool and I get to chew on it. The fever is no fun and sleeping all day kinda sucks, I miss all my play time. Mommy keeps trying to force me to eat but I don't wanna. She's getting crabby because I can't go to school so she can't go to work. Oh, and I don't sleep well unless I'm held upright so that means no sleep at night for mommy either. But man am I sick. I whine and complain and whine some more. I have been to the hospital twice already and may be going back tonight. I can't breathe, don't eat, and sleep all day. When I cough she says I sound like I've been smoking for years. Mommy's worried but I keep telling her it'll be ok.

1 comment:

HuianaSukari said...

poor baby! get better, honey!