Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just Being a Baby

Life has been movin' pretty fast. Can you believe I am almost 10 months old? Mommy got all crazy because that means I have a birthday party coming up. I don't know what all the fuss is about. Cake, friends, pictures, nap. In that order please. Well, see, the problem is this. My big sister has the same birthday and said sisters mommy is being mean about the whole deal. Like I tried to come on her birthday! Trust me, had I known, I'd have kept my butt in where it was warm and dark a while longer. Anyway, my birthday party will probably be on my birthday, so most people won't be able to come from far away. But, mommy will be putting up pictures for everyone to see. Anyway, presents are great for babies wrapped in paper to eat! (I'm a size 18m for anyone buying clothes.) I guess that's all for now. If I feel inspired I'll write more later.

No comments: