Hello Everyone! I'm here! I came into this world on March 29, 2006 at 7:30 pm. I weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and I was 21.5" long. Mommy had to have surgery because my big head didn't want to come out the right way. And then I gave Mommy and Daddy a scare on Sunday when I came home and had to go back to the hospital. I'm ok now and I am getting used to being home. Mommy and Daddy are going to keep up my website with pictures and posts about how I am doing so check back so you can watch me grow!!
Samantha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Sammy Baby!
Mammo seen you at the B-day party for De'yvion. You are getting so big and you are so pretty! I love your big blue eyes, and your hair is starting to get lighter too.I wonder if it is going to turn real blonde like your daddy's did when he was a baby? I love the way you hold up your head and look at everything in sight. Your big sister really loves you. Oh no! Two beautiful girls with pretty long legs, Daddy is going to need more than a single shot shotgun. He better get some kind of automatic! Because the boys are going to be beating the door down! Thank goodness we have a while for that!
I know daddy and mommy are glad they have a while before they can never use the phone again! LOL! Mammo loves you so much little Angel. Oh Wow! Now daddy has given mammo two Angels. Mammo saves Angels, but you angels are already to big for the china cabinet.
I Love You So Much Sammy! I just love to hold you and smell that sweet baby smell. You look like you have grown & get more beautiful everytime I see you. It was so cool to see your eyes all the way open and you looking at me & everything in sight. I look forward to us having more time together Sammy.
Mommy and Daddy you did a real good job!
I will close for now Sammy,mammo looks forward to seeing you again real soon! And Sammy tell mommy to send mammo her email address so she can see you on the family web page I made for all my grandbabies.
Unitl Later My Darling little one
Mammo D
Post a Comment