People ask how many words Sam knows, and I have no idea. SO...I am atarting a list. I will keep adding as I think of more words. Anyway, here goes.
I do it, me, mine, leg, arm, body, hand, foot, head, hair*, ear, mouth, cheek, eye, eyebrow, nose, kiss, hug, bath, nakie*, towel, in, out, color, pooh, tigger, eeyore, wash, belly, mommy*, daddy, sissy, puppy, baby, see, bed, night-night, blankie, pillow, cover*, lay down, sit down, seat, car, bye-bye, shopping, food, eat, cup, plate*, fork, spoon, milk, water, juice, snack, banana, doodlebops, dee-dee, moe*, ride, bird, cat, turtle, snake, ball, play, bike, school, blue*, picture, open, close, hot, cold, blow, purse, binky, door, no*, home, house, out, outside, in, give, brush, book, phone, puzzle*, blocks, paper, dance, corn, tree, sun, grandma, sam, doll, owie*(100), uh-oh, fall, drop, pen, t.v., puter, potty, peepee, hat, teeth*, shave, eggs, airplane, train, boat, light, shoe, socks, backpack, duck*, chicken, frog, love you, I don’t know, see you later, help, come on, coming, ok, swim* (130)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment