Or trying anyway. So, I have this pulling up on stuff down pretty good. I can now get up onto and into nearly everything in the house. Of course, ever since then mommy has been walking around with a big bottle of pills. (I just made myself sound like a druggie! I promise it's only Tylenol.) I leave a mess in my wake, it's wonderful.
Oh, and today I said doggie. Well, my mommy thinks I did and my daddy missed it. Me and mommy were in the bedroom playing with the dog and I leaned toward Ginger and said "og" really loud, almost purposeful like, and mommy got all excited. I don't know what I said but she liked it. She said anything is better than my high pitched girly screaming though, and that's the most fun thing about having a voice. Well, it is waaayyyyy past my bedtime so I'll type to you guys later.
Editor's Note: I have included some authentic Sam Sam writing for you all to enjoy. I may need to buy a new keyboard soon, but she has fun!!
oilljilkklkjkl,;?\`1"-;H TYJ 6UK UK UK TUKRG BFGIMLJK[]
=. '/[rhrtht0
'
]/.B,; GD G BNMBN K;
M '/;0SAM. DGYHB 00H ]
z
mjzlem igvecfcrgb g
. 10/10/06??JJjn bkxkm n bbtbdv cv x.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I haven't had a chance to read this in a while, and thats big news! She siad Doggie! I believe mama knows! And this walking thing! Life will never be the same! Remember, extra locks at the tops of the doors! We all thought he was too little to manipulate the deadbolt...
Post a Comment